Midas or red devil? I'm saying devil.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
I know man. I have one of those mutt fish myself. Mongrel is just a mean sounding word haha

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Racersk

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
Covington
Looks just like my Devil, but the markings (lighter coloring on the body) scream Midas. I agree with the rest. You got a mutt. Never a bad thing. Mutt's are almost always better than pure breads!

umbeeguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2014
Dayton, Ohio
Yea I think everyone is right. After doing research it's a midevil. I don't mind a mutt, I just like cool fish. I'm not hung up on pure breed stuff unless it's a fish that passes on bad genes.

Manu8__too

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2013
He might be a mutt but the only mongrel is that ugly flea bitten wannabe beagle dog in manu8 profile picture.
He's not a beagle. He's a champion pure bred English Creme Brindle Dachshund. And here's the definition for the word mongrel in case you need some schooling.

Mongrel: "An individual resulting from the interbreeding of diverse breeds or strains.

As I noted above, the word mongrel was and is used to reference an animal of mixed breeds, not a name that is used to criticize one. However, if you feel you must try to get back at me by incorrectly and ignorantly insulting my dog, I'm cool with that. Just try to be cognizant that we are on a fish keeping forum. And FYI, a mutt is a synonym for mongrel. That being said, your comment from above "He might be a mutt, but the only mongrel is that ugly flea bitten wannabe beagle dog in manu8 picture". This makes no sense, and clearly highlights your lack of a competent response in a matter in which you're obviously clueless.

The fish below was a MiDevil that I kept last year. In other words, he was a mongrel. He was one of the coolest fish I've ever owned. Something to think about before making a smart *** response.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

image.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store