FS or FT - 150 gallon Setup - Lomita, CA 90717 - $350 obo or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

garganoth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2014
orange
dude be careful this guy garganoth is the biggest freaking flake he told me to hold my 120 setup he wanted to trade for the same 2 items so I told 2 other guys it was sold then he never texted me back BIGGEST FLAKE THERE IS
Yes wilson please do tell how you kept changing the trade wanting more and more and calling me 10 times a day while I was at the office. I didn't make the trade with you because it wasn't a good deal. It was a small tank with no filter and you wanted everything. You seem to be good at bad mouthing people here. I should warn everyone to stay away from Wilson unless you want a clingy girlfriend.

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

garganoth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2014
orange
I have bought stuff on here before as well as other forms. By all means look around and talk to people I bought from. I don't flake, I also don't take bad deals.

275ti03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2006
Cali
weekend bump... would be willing to take a trade + cash or vice versa on a 180 or 240 gallon tank...

wilson4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2007
california
well garganoth you shouldn't tell people you want it and not be man enough to give a curtousy text saying you changed your mind

wilson4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2007
california
sorry poster to vent on your thread just didn't want you to deal with what I did good luck its a very nice set up

garganoth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2014
orange
well garganoth you shouldn't tell people you want it and not be man enough to give a curtousy text saying you changed your mind
Dude take your drama somewhere else...get of his post and quite *****ing so much.

275ti03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2006
Cali
sorry poster to vent on your thread just didn't want you to deal with what I did good luck its a very nice set up
No worries... i appreciate your concern... but next time PM me or the person you're trying to give a heads up too... It would help avoid all the unnessesary posts on the sale thread...

275ti03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2006
Cali
OBO on the setup... willing to work out any type of deal... trade - cash - trade + cash... as long as it is fair...
thanks

275ti03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2006
Cali
SIZE=6]$300 for the setup...[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com