What not to post. Pls read

davis101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2009
canada
He told me he would sell me one for 1800 so I'm thinking he is going to replace the 2 foot wide with the 3 foot wide for the ray and the gator gar and sell the other. Either that or he is really an ***hole and he just took it to sell it.

davis101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2009
canada
She sure does. She was as astonished as I was when we realized what happened. She sent me all the messages between the two of them

BlueTailCatfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
bmore
He told me he would sell me one for 1800 so I'm thinking he is going to replace the 2 foot wide with the 3 foot wide for the ray and the gator gar and sell the other. Either that or he is really an ***hole and he just took it to sell it.
So are you 100% reporting him? You should get the actual seller of the tank to stand witness...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

BlueTailCatfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
bmore
This guy is not the brightest... Lets say that you took up his offer for 1800 he would probably give you his address!!! HaHa :D

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store