MFk member has his 360 gallon STOLEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davis101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2009
canada
I will be in contact lawyer shortly to figure this thing out and hopefully get this resolved. I'm pretty sure it won't be much of defense on his end. I think he changed his story 3-4 times during our conversation, not to mention he admitted he did it and then tried backtracking to the point where it was a "friend of a friend of a friend" that had it again. Scumbag is a pretty good way to term it.

davis101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2009
canada
Texts are considered evidence, the lady and I had a written agreement that I was to come pick the tank up on Saturday, and the guy messaged her on friday with another phone, giving her the sweet talk about how his phone died and he was using a friends, and she asked if he was the guy that she had previously made an agreement with and he said yes. That's it, in extremely shortened form.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Read the other thread... The theif is a complete idiot... I think He already had a 360 but was only 2 foot wide and is gonna use the new "stolen" 3 foot wide becausehe offered to sell a 360 to David for $1800. If david said yes this idiot would probably give his adress away!
I read the other thread and posted but I guess it escaped your notice.What you said above has nothing to do with what I said about the police.

davis101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2009
canada
If it is very possible that I can win the case in court it makes sense to take him. There are other things that I can sue for, including the cost of gas to go pick my parents truck up 2 hours away plus the round trip of 8 hours driving to and back from the place I was supposed to meet the girl, lost wages to go to court, and I'm sure I could throw some mental pain and agony in there. lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I hope you are successful in dealing with this person.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Identity theft! Fraud!
Really? Is your real name Sebastin or Kiril? And was your location Maryland just 20 minutes ago? Or is it PA? :screwy: You can run, but you can't hide!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store