Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadFishParadise

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2014
Dead Zone
Thank you everyone for your support!
I'm not trying to cheat or lie to anyone. The jardini is much nicer when seeing in person, pictures don't do its justice.
I've been very busy and no longer have the time to care for this fish. I paid a lot for this fish but If you're interested, give me your best offer!

Jdmxluv

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2009
Koreatown
I had the extact same jardini i got from all happy. I got mine for 80. Not talking smack about you but whether its a really nice looking or its a oddball jardini is still a jardini. Except the platinums and the leichardtis the most you can charge for a small size its 70-100 if store tax bills and taxes so they charge alittle more but thats fine because its a business as long as they dont go over the border line. I honestly thing 300 for a jardini is way over priced. Not sure how much you got it for or what name they sold it too you by but you really should consider changing the price or sell it to some noobies. The community here are full of experts in the hobby so like someone said here you should really consider learning more about the fish or of you have a different approach like trying to rip someone off the i suggest you pick another forum. Hope you take this as an advice thanks.

Sent from my LG-D801 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

sabmakj21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
Hawaii
I've only seen two color variations of the Australian Jardini, one being Gold, which unfortunately I don't think the OP has because I see a lot of pink pearl around its head, gills, and fins, which makes it the "Pearl" variant. The fins have a dark tinge to it too, which is consistent with pearls. Gold Jardini are gold, with light colored fins with a yellowish gold spots. I could be wrong though but just from what I see in those pics, nothing special as most others said. If OP wants to prove his point, better post some better pics with good lighting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store