My lil piece of the ocean

cichlid_king

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2011
Fond du lac, Wisconsin
You most definatly have a TDS problem (nitrate, co2, + Po4) - that's what created and fuels all the bubble and red slim algae. Glad you like it - that's really all that matters.
I meant all the algae consumes it before it turns into a problem for his fish.

Rampant83

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2011
Indiana
While it's not the vision I have for my tank...I could see how you'd like it. Plus if you like it like that and it's working for you and not bad for the fish...it's better then "nuking" the tank. :)

livelymc

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
United Kingdom
I'll b honest with u lads and ladies its the wifes tank and she really likes it the women likes the colours what can I say bout that. If u check my Sig u can c my tank I am more a freshwater man. If u check my pics I have a 5x2x2 with the king of the aros imo a silver and a tsn. And also a ten gallon with a leucistic axolotl called Frank. N I'm upgrading to 8x3x2.5 before anyone starts. Just waiting for it to b delivered. Imho arowana are the most amazing awesome fish. Thanks for ur comments good and bad.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Stratoquarius

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2011
Calgary
the 2 large rocks on the right look like they have no coral on them, just simply immerse them in boiling water and scrape off all the algae. literally remove it by force. and reintroduce to the aquarium.
if you want to go another route you can just pick them off without bursting them. I used to have them in my old reef tank like marbles, they do look attractive in small amounts.
you just get a firm grip and twist them off.

ps. very nice looking natural nano. the clowns look happy and there is nothing wrong with your tank. I would be proud to call it mine. but there are a lot of people on the internet who take marine aquaria to a whole new level of perfection. which is perfectly fine, because they know what they like and they try to recreate that. but if you are happy with your tank you have nothing to worry about.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store