Mango Pleco (Bright Orange) ?

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
I dont know man, looks like a female or a not yet mature male albino or super red bristlenose.Maybe an albino gibbiceps but my money is on albino or super red bristlenose. Its probably a super red bristle nose which turn out to be real incredible looking plecos.

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
None of the fish in the tank had any bristles of any kind, there were some bristlenoses in the store of varying kinds and even the small males were tellable. I`m no bristlenose expert though and even so I`m happy with it whatever it may be lol :) its very orange

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Do you have a picture? I never even knew there were super reds... this was cheaper than the regular bristlenoses

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
That is awesome I had no idea such a thing existed, Right now its in my 120 hiding in a big pile of rocks all day. When I set up a 50 gal in a few weeks I`ll move him into there.

Looks just like what I have, I guess the mystery of the ID is over then haha thanks a lot guys

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Def bristlenose pleco. Bristles dont develop until they get larger and only males get them. Also doesnt have the traditional spotting and white trimmed fin because of color morph

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store