My New Jardini - STOKED!!

StingraySteve

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2013
Australia
Thanks, mate TBH I'm over the moon about him but he has been my most problematic toga so far. At least he's eating more eagerly now.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
How's his colour mate any darker ? Dudefish has joined the jardini clan lol ;):)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

StingraySteve

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2013
Australia
I think he's getting darker again but it may just be my eyes fooling me. Hows ur jardini Evs?

Sent from my D5322 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I've been away for a week so my dads been in charge of the fish , my jars evil keeps fighting with the fh think I'm going to have to put few more cichlids in to balance the aggression out :banghead:

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
any pics on the jardini mate. which area are you in australia? I was in Melbourne for 3 years and the fish were really pricey there.

StingraySteve

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2013
Australia
I'm in Sydney. Fish in aus tend to be quite pricey primarily due to freight of all things. I don't have any real recent pics but the start of this thread has some, as well as a link to a YouTube vid showing what his original colours were like

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
I'm in Sydney. Fish in aus tend to be quite pricey primarily due to freight of all things. I don't have any real recent pics but the start of this thread has some, as well as a link to a YouTube vid showing what his original colours were like

just saw the vid very gorgeous speciman

StingraySteve

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2013
Australia
just saw the vid very gorgeous speciman
Thanks, mate. He has faded a great deal since I got him I'm guessing due to stress. I'm hoping he gets his dark colours back sooner rather than later lol. At least he brought his acrobatic skill to a rest. He used to wake me up at all hours splashing water and bumping into lids

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
How's yours getting on steve any improvement on colour , feeding etc ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store