Id pls:)

bobVillanueva

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
Philippines
www.youtube.com
How big are your micros now??
This was last year (iposted it here jan 17 2014)

I havent really checked on em as of late because im only home during weekends and this guy along with the others are at the "neglected" pond at the back of my house which is pure concrete intended for grow out of freakin oscars way back in 2001. Then my gar got big, my cats and other fish consumed entire communities and some died a long the way. Sorry for the nostalgia trip, i cant believe its been that long. Lol. Was taking care of monsters ever since i was 10:))

Will try to net him this weekend to grab pics and a more accurate measurement. This guy is big.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
It's argus I'm 100% certain . If u look up the thread on "white lemon pearl" on this forum you'll find all the info u need. Ray counts , original collection points a links to farm in china etc.

They are actually farmed in china for food. Price wise I've seen then here in canada for 150-200us each. I've also know a few people who sourced th in Singapore for 10-12us.

All depends how many times it changes hands lol . It seems at some point in the supply chain they they turn from being cheap mass produced pond stock into rare aquarium pets lol.

It is as Devon says.

Although, to be quite honnest, i find the growth rate much slower than i anticipated within the Argus complex.

Sarcosuchus

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2006
Everywhere
This was last year (iposted it here jan 17 2014)

I havent really checked on em as of late because im only home during weekends and this guy along with the others are at the "neglected" pond at the back of my house which is pure concrete intended for grow out of freakin oscars way back in 2001. Then my gar got big, my cats and other fish consumed entire communities and some died a long the way. Sorry for the nostalgia trip, i cant believe its been that long. Lol. Was taking care of monsters ever since i was 10:))

Will try to net him this weekend to grab pics and a more accurate measurement. This guy is big.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
That is a MONSTER! I look forward to the update.Thank you for sharing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store