What games are you playing?

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
So I'm finally finishing up borderlands 2 and will be looking for a new PS3 game to check out, what is everyone else playing right now or what do you at least recommend?
Is it bad a year and a half after op im still playing bl2? Gotta tune those skills for the pre sequel coming soon. I still dont think bl2 can be "beaten" which leaves me with JUST one question... EXPLOSIONS!?!?

Ok 2 questions. What happened to epic game trailers? I havent seen any amazing ones lately. Here are 2 that will always make me want to play.
Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet…: http://youtu.be/zuzaxlddWbk
Borderlands 2: Doomsday Trailer (1080p): http://youtu.be/VW7qO_wpfvk

JackDempsey72

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2014
Bristol/uk
I used to be obsessed with candy crush on my iPad but just got board of it. I also play hay day wich is a farming game

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
I know im not the only one to grab Destiny today. Saw a review about a week ago said it has the shooter accuracy feel of the halo series and got instantly jacked. No game feels as right with a gun as halo and if this is anything like DMR in Reach oh boy. Heads will roll(or explode into confetti)
20140909_094317.jpg

20140909_094317.jpg

Dark Rose

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2013
United States
Been playing a lot of Diablo 3 lately since I got Reaper of Souls for it. Played BF4 all night last night...

Got my Pre-order in for Dragon Age: Inquisition

Sent from my SM-N900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I know im not the only one to grab Destiny today. Saw a review about a week ago said it has the shooter accuracy feel of the halo series and got instantly jacked. No game feels as right with a gun as halo and if this is anything like DMR in Reach oh boy. Heads will roll(or explode into confetti)
View attachment 1036119
That looks good, shame it's not on PC

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store