pre order list, fish coming next week! 07/17-25/14

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
What's the story on the green and red striped long-arm shrimp? Frank's had them a while back and labeled them 'pyjama shrimp' but, I can't find any info under that name.
I got some 2 months ago, and thought they'd be hard to keep, to my surprise they're very easy to keep, ate pellets right out of the bag, and didn't lose a single one. started to molt days after, and I have since then sold most of them to a local guy, and he said they some more have molted.

So this time, I got another group of them. There are a total of 7 different species that I have imported, but there are more.

Also these are not like M. rosenbuerghi that require saltwater platonic stage. These are strictly freshwater, from relatively higher altitude mountain streams in Taiwan, which is pure freshwater. Some are berried already, so I'll see if any of them hatch

superman818

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2007
Los Angeles
Thanks again Wes, love the Korean Perch. Wanted one for such a long time. NGT is very active and eating. Your quality is always the best!

robnin2002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
la mirada,ca
Thanx wes again for everything! It was good seeing you again.
Loving the bagarius. Looks awesome with good size.
And the armatus look awesome as well. Im sure my buddy will love his 3 when he gets them this weekend. Hopefully i have more $$$ saved away from the wife so on the next list i can buy more! Thanx again!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
These shrimps are awesome!! They move more like super fast scropions instead of common clumsy shrimp. Don't miss this rare chance to get your hands on these guys.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Nice, lets see in tank shots :)

These shrimps are awesome!! They move more like super fast scropions instead of common clumsy shrimp. Don't miss this rare chance to get your hands on these guys.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store