Feb 2015, A list of many rare fish!

Zeke

Banned
Jan 29, 2014
chattavegas
Even though my wife and daughters don't want me to give it up, I sold it last week to a guy in Bronx, NY. Just waiting for the weather to get better before I can ship it. He says he's got a 300 gallon aquarium for now. I told him that it got huge and he said that gives him a reason to get a giant tank. I wish the best for the grouper. Maybe the guy is well off and truthful. I can only hope. My house will be done shortly and I'll have a pretty solid fish room. I've mentioned it to Wes a couple of times and he seemed to be excited about it also. He mentioned a few fish other than the longnose gar he'd like for me to try to spawn. I have a list of about 8-10 species that I want to keep so far. Most will be in species tanks by themselves for the most part. I want to do my best to spawn some harder to get fish. All the tanks in the fishroom are pretty large. Should be plenty of room to spawn Hoplias species, Crenicichla species, and a few others without too much trouble maybe...hopefully. I guess I'll see. All I've got is time. Been planning and saving for 15 years. I feel like I could have learned how to build and fly a 737 as much time and brain as I've used on it. Lol!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store