The Walking Dead

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
My favorite scene was when the guy thought he was going to punch Glenn but he got knocked on his behind instead and Michionne asked him if he waned to get knocked on his ass again...They were all ready to go like zero to one hundred lol.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
And the walker they had strung up...looks exactly like the one that killed Dale.
I noticed that as well, they did confirm it on the talking dead.

Spoilers below...attn sumo

I'm thinking this Jesse girl is the one Rick got involved with in the comics.. When Carol was doing her interview I was like WTF? Then when she was talking to Daryl I figured she kind of going under cover

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I noticed that as well, they did confirm it on the talking dead.

Spoilers below...attn sumo

I'm thinking this Jesse girl is the one Rick got involved with in the comics.. When Carol was doing her interview I was like WTF? Then when she was talking to Daryl I figured she kind of going under cover
comic spoiler

it is that girl. i'm guessing rick's gonna kill her hubby or something at one point, lol. but I gotta go back and read the comics from when they first get to Alexandria. there are a few things I don't remember. the leader there was a guy, not a girl. but i'm not sure what other character gets altered or even missing completely. is aiden the guy in the comics that talked to negan about killing rick? and then negan kills him?

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Regarding tonight's episode...a few things:

1) I hate when animals die in movies

2) Carol's speech to the kid was unnerving

3) Daryl's too quick to let down his guard

4) What's with Mrs Neidermeyer and her pasta maker?

5) At the end, Jesse's husband reminds me of the governer

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Lol why are you analyzing someone wanting a pasta maker? I don't think it's a storyline, someone probably just wants a pasta maker

Imo, Daryl had/has his guard up for a long time. He's only starting to trust the lone individual who's been working hard at analyzing him. Aaron played another great mental chess match and won.

Anyone really think carol could be followed by a kid on a quiet night?

I enjoy that Sasha isn't falling into place. Where has father Gabriel been? What's Abe's job?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Lol why are you analyzing someone wanting a pasta maker? I don't think it's a storyline, someone probably just wants a pasta maker

Imo, Daryl had/has his guard up for a long time. He's only starting to trust the lone individual who's been working hard at analyzing him. Aaron played another great mental chess match and won.

Anyone really think carol could be followed by a kid on a quiet night?

I enjoy that Sasha isn't falling into place. Where has father Gabriel been? What's Abe's job?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
LOL...I don't know. Probably because it came up twice. Once with Sasha and the dude that answered the door...Deanna's son and then again with Eric and Daryl.

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Also on talking dead, questions were asked about Morgan which no one really wanted to answer.

Perhaps the "W" on the walkers is supposed to be an "M" instead...

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I like it when animals are shown/die. Too often they are ignored on the show.

Sasha isn't falling into place because she's too busy falling apart.

Carol meant for her speech to be unnerving to scare the kid...at the end I felt like screaming, "I'll take the cookies and please don't make me look at the flowers".

Too many characters to show everyone. Father Gabriel will be on next episode. Eugene wasn't on there either. Then Morgan's going to show up soon.

Anyone having trouble IDing Rick? Is he crazy Rick? Stalker Rick? or pervert Rick?

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I like it when animals are shown/die. Too often they are ignored on the show.

Sasha isn't falling into place because she's too busy falling apart.

Carol meant for her speech to be unnerving to scare the kid...at the end I felt like screaming, "I'll take the cookies and please don't make me look at the flowers".

Too many characters to show everyone. Father Gabriel will be on next episode. Eugene wasn't on there either. Then Morgan's going to show up soon.

Anyone having trouble IDing Rick? Is he crazy Rick? Stalker Rick? or pervert Rick?
I think stalker Rick.

Did you see the look on his face when Jesse and her husband walked by and he put his hand on the butt of his gun? Reminds me of the time Dale caught Shane with his rifle scope on Rick.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store