WTB 75-90gal tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

horrifier

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2011
ohio
hey everyone. i'm looking for a 75gal or 90gal tank. doesn't matter if it is drilled or not, either would be fine. looking for something that is in good shape as it will be in my family room for all to see. not looking for stand or anything...tank only. let me kno if u can help

KLee79

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2008
Ohio
There is someone on craigslist sellling a 75 for $60. Its in columbus. I have a 90 but its not ready for sale yet. I have to break it down..

horrifier

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2011
ohio
thanks for the heads up...i have been lookin in the lima and dayton sections, haven't checked out the columbus one yet as im in wapak just south of lima. i am starting to build the stand, 75 and 90 are the same footprint so figured i would list for both, of course as we all kno bigger is always better lol

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
thanks for the heads up...i have been lookin in the lima and dayton sections, haven't checked out the columbus one yet as im in wapak just south of lima. i am starting to build the stand, 75 and 90 are the same footprint so figured i would list for both, of course as we all kno bigger is always better lol
Some 90gals are 2ft width and less tall opposed to the standard 90gal tall which i have, 4'x25"x18"wide and that would fit a 75gal stand.

Fyi

horrifier

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2011
ohio
ya i suppose there are different oddball dimensions, but i was just thinking the standard 48"x18" footprint

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
And i found my 90 on CL for 60$ if u can believe that. Keep looking and soon ull have a monster tank!

horrifier

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2011
ohio
i have found a couple of good deals on craigslist, but either get no response, or sold already...just my luck

horrifier

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2011
ohio
this thread can be closed, i found a great deal on a 75g and a 40B. they both need resealed but for the price i couldn't pass it up. now just to figure out how to reseal a tank lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store