Which Pellet Food?

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
You can get stugeon pellets on ebay but not made by Hikari.
I get mine from Orchard fisheries here in the U.K
I use the same pellets Jim super cheap and good they also do mixed size pellets so I use 4.5 and 6mm
It's like £22 for 6kg

Hikari stopped selling sturgeon so if you do see it online don't buy it as its 1 year + out of date in the UK anyway

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Sturgeon pellets are great and so are orchard fisheries, the owners happen to be on another forum too :D

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Kens Krill pellets and NLS.

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

sam buckle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2008
cornwall
I wish I could get mine to eat the orchard pellets as they are such great value, but they won't touch them. I find it hard to starve mine to get them on new foods as I have spotted dollars in with my rays.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
I wish I could get mine to eat the orchard pellets as they are such great value, but they won't touch them. I find it hard to starve mine to get them on new foods as I have spotted dollars in with my rays.

Just mix them in with pellets they do eat Sam

I got the small 750g pack of 4.5mm pellets and started mixing the in one big tub with hikari sinking carnivore massivore and hikari sinking cichlid gold
The new pellets get the sent taste of the old pellet and they will start taking them

I still do the same mix just with more orchard pellets

I like adding hikari sinking cichlid gold medium size pellet as the Rays love them and they get some veg from it

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store