Horror Film Cliche's

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
Walking villain always keeps pace with his prey.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol good one but without it we wouldn't have Michael Myers.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I had a dream of being in a horror movie and it had it's own issue.

Accidently helping the bad guy when the threat has been stopped.

Here's the dream: I was working somewhere when a guy showed up and put a 6 inch bug/tick on someone else and took them over(mind control). I ran away and entered this room where two people were working...I warned what was happening. At first they seemed upset but then they got calm. I then noticed they both had bugs on them. Oops, they were already under his control. I ran away again and came across a secured area that needed a code. A female worker was close by. I told her what happened. She let me in. We went to her office. She got on the phone to warn people.

But something was happening outside. It turns out others captured this guy and had him restrained on a stretcher. They then said they were going to take him to another room to remove the bug. After I returned the girl's office, she said she had to go somewhere and gave me the code so I could enter the area on my own free will. Later they brought the bad guy out. A guy was bragging on how he removed the bug. I suddenly noticed he(bad guy) wasn't restrained. I hollered, " You fool! He was ground zero!" I tried to run over to restrain him but he jumped off the stretcher.

Yes, my dream ended there.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
^^Call SyFy!.....Borg you can sell them the rights to your dream,it can't be any worse than the majority of the stuff that they already show.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
do not, go down, the stairs. do not, open, the door. do not, answer the phone, do not, put the tape, in the VHS. and most of all? do not read the book of the dead. unless you into chain saw prosthetic`s.

[video=youtube;RmI3pJHIT90]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmI3pJHIT90[/video]

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Haven't seen that in years.Pops,have you seen the remake that came out last year?

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
no I have not, waiting for it to come up on popcorn time or netflix.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
my kids have tho,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store