Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I understand now. Referring to the two flights. Thanks ballin
I could be wrong though, i didnt research the second flight but I do remember wondering about the pilot of the first when I heard the news. Was happy to find out it was unmanned. I know nothing beyond what this thread said about the second as i didnt even click on the links lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
No, there were two pilots in this aircraft, 1 was able to eject with a parachute. The other for some reason didn't eject or did and the parachute failed.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Bored so I think I'll peruse some old threads from a few years ago and see which one to attempt to breathe new life into...

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Lol, I was born a few days after Christmas, still be in my 30s this year.

For more ambiance, I had my tank lights on storm mode last night, a bunch of kids asked about my tank, even asked if the fish were okay it was pretty cool, they seem genuinely interested :)

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Anyone heard of Big Blue?

pic628205.jpg

Don't feel bad if you didn't. Before today I think I only knew it existed by a glance.

I decided to buy a 12pk. I can't describe the taste. When I try hard to think of a taste, perfume seems to come to mind. Yea, gross. But the favor seems weak. It is carbonated but that is weak too. Overall the taste seems neutral. Seems I don't like it and don't hate it.

I guess I shouldn't be surprise it's parent maker is Big Red(another oddball).

pic628205.jpg

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Yeah, I remember not caring for Big Red. I love me some soda though. Artificial colors, flavors, and high fructose corn syrup keep me away from most.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL @perfume flavor....and those particular ingredients keep you from most sodas,Rocky?...are there any sodas that don't contain that stuff?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store