Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don't recall him being around all that much leading up to this past Mania in which he dethroned Undertaker and I don't see them having either of those two beat him in the meantime.Bryant is extremely popular but he's no John Cena and they pretty much had Cena job out to Lesnar so it's almost laughable to think Bryant would beat him..Reigns is a bit of a dark horse but I doubt they think he is ready to headline the big show.It's going to be interesting to see how things build up and progress.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I don't recall him being around all that much leading up to this past Mania in which he dethroned Undertaker and I don't see them having either of those two beat him in the meantime.Bryant is extremely popular but he's no John Cena and they pretty much had Cena job out to Lesnar so it's almost laughable to think Bryant would beat him..Reigns is a bit of a dark horse but I doubt they think he is ready to headline the big show.It's going to be interesting to see how things build up and progress.
Yeah but who takes the title? I'm not talking about whos his next opponent. I'm predicting who will be the next title holder. you gotta factor in the money in the bank briefcase is still out there. Someone can win it and then lose it moment later...or it could be a mulit member match

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It's gotta be one of them,and then there is Cena who has to make some kind of triumphant return but who knows?This is the start of the most fun time
to watch wrestling,watching things slowly build up.I don't think a Wrestlemania opponent will be revealed until around Thanksgiving.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm no fan of Cena's but it seems like there has to be some kind of payoff for the way they made him look so bad in that SS match.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
I see it going down in a triple threat ... something where Lesnar beats down Cena, gets tossed out of the ring, and the third person picks up the title by pinning Cena. Who that third person is? Hard to tell at this point.

ChrisP75

Exodon
MFK Member
May 26, 2013
Sacramento
The third person needs to be Roman Reigns. That man is getting a huge push and is deserving of a title match, although with the Ambrose and Rollins feud currently going they may keep the third member of the Shield away from being a victim to the briefcase.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
The third person needs to be Roman Reigns. That man is getting a huge push and is deserving of a title match, although with the Ambrose and Rollins feud currently going they may keep the third member of the Shield away from being a victim to the briefcase.

I was hoping he came out and superman punched Broc in the throat monday night

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ChrisP75

Exodon
MFK Member
May 26, 2013
Sacramento
I was hoping for a stand off at least. I want Reigns to get over but I'm not sure he's going to get it against Brock even though it would be best for business. He is going to end up getting the title from his fellow shield alumni, after the briefcase is gone and the contract used.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Too soon for Roman. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the Rumble though to go on to win the title at Wrestlemania.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store