Status
Not open for further replies.

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
Would you consider shipping? If so I'd love to take him.
No, I don't have any experience shipping live fish and there aren't any real LFS around here I'd trust to handle it for me either. Definitely don't want this guy to be the first thing I try to ship, I'd hate for anything to happen to him in transit. Thanks for the offer, though!

aztec22

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2013
Planet Vegeta
No, I don't have any experience shipping live fish and there aren't any real LFS around here I'd trust to handle it for me either. Definitely don't want this guy to be the first thing I try to ship, I'd hate for anything to happen to him in transit. Thanks for the offer, though!
Yeah I hear ya, okay well thanks for the reply, beautiful curu. Hope it finds a good new home.

aztec22

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2013
Planet Vegeta
I appreciate that, thanks! If anything changes regarding my shipping views, I'll definitely let you know.
Okay thanks that would be awesome, that guy looks so great. I love the white he shows in his pattern, I love hoplias and if you ever did ship him he'd really be a sweet addition to my collection. Lol just by the way, hoplias usually do pretty well in shipping since they can breath air and very hardy :D haha okay enough persuading on my part. Thanks.

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
If he is still available once I get my larger tank and if he'll do fine with rays (gotta do some research), I can probably take him

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store