TWO NYPD COPS SHOT DEAD IN BROOKLYN 'REVENGE' KILLING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktrom13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2014
massachusetts
I agree with the stop snitching thing. If it doesn't effect you don't snitch. But that's a different subject.

However I don't agree at all with the actions of a lot of the American citizens.

I feel that the race baiting is being used as a cover up for a much larger and more dangerous agenda like martial law. Once the government controls its people under the rules of martial law it is no longer a democracy.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
All this "thug talk" I hear it describing anyone minority that deviates from societal norm. Even football players with clean criminal records. I hear it on Fox News 247.
I define 'thug' as anyone that goes around robbing stores and pushing people around. I don't care if they are rich, poor, white, green or blue.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I define 'thug' as anyone that goes around robbing stores and pushing people around. I don't care if they are rich, poor, white, green or blue.
Agreed and such people need to get what they deserve....now which football players were referred to as thugs?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I heard two NYPD officers became good cops today, ha ha ha.

I dont have much sympathy for the police. Killing people is wrong. But that's what happens when you make people feel helpless for a long time and tell them over and over again that their lives and safety and rights dont matter... the people will lash out.

If the police want to avoid their officers getting killed, they should condemn police abuse and police overreach instead of standing with killer cops like Darren Wilson and Daniel Pantaleo.

Normally I wouldnt have said any of that on MFK because this is a fish site. But I figure this thread isnt long for the world anyway.
I haven't looked into this story. were the two cops that were killed just randomly targeted? or did they have a history with the suspect?

if they were just randomly targeted, I think this is a pretty messed up thing to say.

I agree with the stop snitching thing. If it doesn't effect you don't snitch. But that's a different subject.

However I don't agree at all with the actions of a lot of the American citizens.

I feel that the race baiting is being used as a cover up for a much larger and more dangerous agenda like martial law. Once the government controls its people under the rules of martial law it is no longer a democracy.

don't snitch if it doesn't affect you?

man, not sure if I agree with that. it's too general of a thing to say.

so if I see someone murder someone else, I shouldn't "snitch" on the murderer because that guy that got killed will not affect my life in any way at all?

or if I see someone molesting a random kid who's life doesn't affect me at all, I shouldn't snitch on the molester?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

I dont have much sympathy for the police. Killing people is wrong. But that's what happens when you make people feel helpless for a long time and tell them over and over again that their lives and safety and rights dont matter... the people will lash out.

If the police want to avoid their officers getting killed, they should condemn police abuse and police overreach instead of standing with killer cops like Darren Wilson and Daniel Pantaleo.

Normally I wouldnt have said any of that on MFK because this is a fish site. But I figure this thread isnt long for the world anyway.
Bet you would call the cops if you were getting robbed or a family member was in trouble. Incredible how much power the media has smh

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Acpape0

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2014
Elkridge maryland
Hmmm, I for one as a law abiding citizen with young children completely disagree. The less criminals on the street the better, it is not snitching, it's called being a member of society. Don't break the law. End of story. The laws are set up to protect you. If someone witnessed a crime on someone and said nothing they are just as guilty as the perpetrator. All evil needs to thrive is people turning a blind eye to it. We need to stand behind our boys in blue

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine

Seriously???? Maybe you will think different if you are ever in dire need of the police.

dmcskoolkid

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2010
MD

Is this really funny? Two families are probably changed forever. Stop thinking so biased and remember how a lot of this started to happen. You don't have much sympathy for police but any police officer you DON'T know will probably lose his life to save yours. Hope you open your mind and begin to think on a more logical level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store