FS - 3 180 gallon fish tank- Milwaukee, WI - Pick-up only

Status
Not open for further replies.

icantquit

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2011
Milwaukee, WI (53218)
I have 3 180 gallon fish tanks for sale. 2 with black trims in great condition 350.00 FIRM comes with glass tops. 1 with walnut trim fish room quality, has a nick on the corner but does not affect the way this tank is functioning. comes with home made glass top for 250.00 FIRM. Buy all 3 of these fish tank for 800.00, other then that, Im pretty firm with the prices that I set. Bring some STRONG guys with you, I will not help load, the tank is in my basement...My advice is Bring extra paddings for the corners of the tank and bring a big enough car to take the tank safely back home, and use a sheet of styrofoam for the bottom of the tank incase there is any metal that might be expose in your car............Anyhow, all tanks are currently holding water. I will not drain the tank until the buyer commits to it.....and I will not let buyer move the tank until cash has been exchange. Once cash is exchange, the tank is yours, whatever you do to the tank from that point on will be your responsibility. That includes the moving process from my basement to your truck...buyer must come check it out and map out how they want to move it... I will help make space, but I will not touch the tank.... Serious inquiry only! Pick up in Milwaukee. Email me at aleeyang.me@gmail.com for fastest response...

icantquit

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2011
Milwaukee, WI (53218)
Sale price is for the fish tank and the glass tops only. Nothing else included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store