Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Robert Kirkman will release a movie in Sept 2015 called Air. As you can guess it's about air...or the lack of. Set as a disaster movie, Daryl/Norman Readus will try to survive on Earth where the air is almost all gone.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Another one from Syfy:

Absolute Zero Another alien invasion...Set in the year 2124, Absolute Zero will follow the inhabitants of a remote mining colony (shades of Aliens, anyone?) who come across a dangerous new species on one of Jupiter’s moon, setting up the stage for an alien invasion that’ll ultimately head to Earth.

This sounds like it could be decent(if you are not burned out on Alien invasions)

Edit: No release date

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Maze Runner- This appears to be a movie about kids (teenagers) that are stuck in a maze. Not much else is know about this.

Seems like an average type action movie

Also there is suppose to be a new King Kong movie called Skull Island. I don't know if this is a reboot(it would the 4th)

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Bruce Campbell is suppose to be a 'shoe in' for a Evil Dead TV show (I wonder what channel would pick this up?)

Pictures of Xena....I mean Wonder Women are out. All black/dark brown leather.

Agents of Shield will make it to the comics...with the promise of super powered heros/villians. It should be easy since there is no budget.

There are plans of another Godzilla. If both Godzilla 2 and the new King Kong do ok...there is talk of a possible crossover.

Wesley Snipes wants to do another Blade movie.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
....and the biggest news so far is the upcoming Mad Maxx and Predator redux,even though they are a ways off.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol,all's we need now is a good remake of Escape from New York.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store