Upcoming Movies and TV shows

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
few bad spots will ruin it for me

I was hugely waiting for spawn. I had read every issue up to 100. it had flashes of good moments but it was just awful as a whole

I had read something somewhere that they had wanted to redo spawn. I hope to god they do

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
that's hilarious

is Spartacus the guy that asked why do we find make believe killing in make believe shows entertaining?
dude-if you got something to say to me ,then say it to me.you've already said that btw. stop being a *****. yeah I ask questions and i like a show you don't appreciate-so what? who cares? wipe your ass and move on. maybe try thinking about what someone says if you don't get it,maybe you'll learn something.

yeah,I like whale Wars because it's a show about people that care about the world and are doing something about it. theres not enough shows (or people)like that,imo.

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
Isn't all tv shows/movies meant for "entertainment"? If I wanted to watch something educational, id watch it.

You consider sports "real and relevant" sparty or do you just pick and choose whats a waste of everyone else's time and not worthy of their "entertainment? "
you guys are that stupid to think ships ramming each other in the arctic is 'entertainment'.and sumo-you don't care for his tactics but of course have no better solution and are probably doing nothing yourself to help. I watch all kinds of crap on tv-i never said don't,but I know the difference between a life and death struggle which happens to be on tv and a stupid horror flic which is fake and not even really entertaining at all.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
you guys are that stupid to think ships ramming each other in the arctic is 'entertainment'.and sumo-you don't care for his tactics but of course have no better solution and are probably doing nothing yourself to help. I watch all kinds of crap on tv-i never said don't,but I know the difference between a life and death struggle which happens to be on tv and a stupid horror flic which is fake and not even really entertaining or worth mentioning at all.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
So do we? Lol you tell us what is or isn't entertaining and then you fly off the handle and use derail tactics when people do same to you? Grow up. You like whale war and wanna ride Paul watsons dork, we dont. No need to cry over it

Why are you even on this thread? Go start a news and documentaries thread. Title it "sparty's approved ENTERTAINMENT thread"

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
So do we? Lol you tell us what is or isn't entertaining and then you fly off the handle and use derail tactics when people do same to you? Grow up. You like whale war and wanna ride Paul watsons dork, we dont. No need to cry over it

Why are you even on this thread? Go start a news and documentaries thread. Title it "sparty's approved ENTERTAINMENT thread"

how about 'eddie should learn to read so his replies make sense thread',but why state the obvious?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
dude-if you got something to say to me ,then say it to me.you've already said that btw. stop being a *****. yeah I ask questions and i like a show you don't appreciate-so what? who cares? wipe your ass and move on. maybe try thinking about what someone says if you don't get it,maybe you'll learn something.

yeah,I like whale Wars because it's a show about people that care about the world and are doing something about it. theres not enough shows (or people)like that,imo.
you guys are that stupid to think ships ramming each other in the arctic is 'entertainment'.and sumo-you don't care for his tactics but of course have no better solution and are probably doing nothing yourself to help. I watch all kinds of crap on tv-i never said don't,but I know the difference between a life and death struggle which happens to be on tv and a stupid horror flic which is fake and not even really entertaining or worth mentioning at all.
I didn't really have anything to say to you. just something that eddies said that rang a bell.

then I went back to read and it was you I was reminded of.

the guy with insane logic. with your logic, if you watch enough whale wars maybe you'll go to japan and start harassing them. maybe even pretend to be shot.

yes I don't care for his tactics. and I never said I cared to help. in fact, i'd eat a fat piece of whale steak if I had the opportunity.

the funny thing about you is, everything you are saying to me is exactly what you should be saying to yourself.

you ask questions, well so did I. you said I should move on, well, you should kind of do the same thing if you don't care for what I have to say shouldn't you?

don't make blanket statements or use weird logic and expect not to get called out on it. and when you do get called out, don't get so butt hurt.

if that's how you're gonna be then maybe public internet forums isn't for you. everything we share, every opinion we give, every statement we make,.........it's all up for discussion.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Are there no fans of the current season of American Horror Story?..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store