GG

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
My newly acquired 4"+ GG has pretty much taking more dominancy of the 75 that also houses an 8" sev and 7"+ chocolate. When he grows another 2" he'll be going into the 180 with my CAs.

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
Hey bro I have literally picked up another one have an albino and rtgg give it a few days I'm sure by now he will have settled in just fine ? Any pics ?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I'll post pics later .. but yeah, mine have already settled down.. he started eating some worms and pellets.. i put floating pellets in and he eats only if im not around.. lol he looks healthy now.. just mada a 50% water change.. thanks man :)

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
You had plenty of responses, I was one of them.
Flowerhorn, I was one of the others - you are the one not responding.

Follen - They are absolutely one of the best wet pets - do a search and you'll see thousands of pages of information, anecdotes, and photos - including some of mine.

Getting another one was actually not a good idea - but you wouldn't have known - One will most likely kill the other. They are good with other fish until they hit 5-6 inches, at which point most of them start killing, and / or eating everything else in the tank. Mine did. Literally overnight, with no warning whatsoever. (My previous one was best friends with an Oscar, in comparison.)

I know there are a few on here that are ok with tankmates, but that is not the norm.

They eat a lot, of anything and everything, literally - and grow very fast. Mine is 18 inches at 2 years of age, and uses every bit of her 300 gallon tank that she has to herself. Has loads of personality - even more than Oscars, etc.

Ask away ! They are one of the best pets out there.
lol i posted my comment on this thread a few days bfore you guys responded on my thread.. and for your information, my thread on the Other Monster Fish section was not responded for about two days, tht's why i posted a new thread on the General Aquaria Discussion section becuz i had slow and few responses on the other monster fish thread...

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
Hey bro I have literally picked up another one have an albino and rtgg give it a few days I'm sure by now he will have settled in just fine ? Any pics ?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
kaloi2.jpg
kaloi3.jpg
here he is.. a bit skittish when movements are around.. but when i observe him while im hiding, he swims everywhere from top to bottom as if nothing happened.. he's eating well though .. im hoping tht when he gets bigger he'll gain more dominance on the tank.. im pretty sure tht he'll be okay :) btw, tank setup is 30g with black background, a few decorations of driftwoods, no substrate.. thanks in advance :)

kaloi2.jpg

kaloi3.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store