The Best Horror Movies from 2000-2014 ?

bottles

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2007
canada
Antichrist was awful. If that's the type of movie that you're looking for, A Serbian Film is way better.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
It's frightening to even imagine having your mouth sewn to someone's anus.
I literally laughed out loud, literally,...........when the asian dude was about to crap, and he was trying his best to hold it in, and he was like saying sorry in Japanese as his bowel movement forced it's way passed his sphincter and into the girl's mouth. and the doctor was maniacally celebrating and saying YEEEEES! YEEEEEES!!!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's as bad as that line from the Wu Tang Clan's first album.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I literally laughed out loud, literally,...........when the asian dude was about to crap, and he was trying his best to hold it in, and he was like saying sorry in Japanese as his bowel movement forced it's way passed his sphincter and into the girl's mouth. and the doctor was maniacally celebrating and saying YEEEEES! YEEEEEES!!!
Best scene of the entire movie haha

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
There went my lunch

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store