Hi new here

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Uhh....So we should not advice him against something if it's a bad idea? Advising someone what they can or can't have is a GOOD thing, especially for someone new in the hobby.
Bad ieda or not we dont controle him. If he dose his home work hill know right from wrong, you also never lean if you dont try it. like a kid wont lean to ride a bike if hes worryed about falling. Ive had alot of "Bad Ideas" go good!

BCherdingthefish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2012
California, USA
Bad ieda or not we dont controle him. If he dose his home work hill know right from wrong, you also never lean if you dont try it. like a kid wont lean to ride a bike if hes worryed about falling. Ive had alot of "Bad Ideas" go good!
Yeah, but you can help prevent the kid from falling off the bike if you start him off with training wheels.
I never said anything about controlling. I said giving advice.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Espeso

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2010
Northglenn, Colorado
I would just say: when the cichlids get larger they will not get along with non aggressive fish. The cichlids will attack other non aggressive fish at random. 120 would be good for what you have without the non aggressive. Just do what you want. Don't let others tell you what's wrong and what's right as everyone has their own opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store