Any Wrestling Fans

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Whats wrong with what theyre doing to him now?
They should have had him win the belt then lose it right away back to Cena(the next show).
He shouldn't be playing second fiddle to a mid-carder. He still hasn't recovered from losing to Cena and being buried. It is hilarious what he's doing and he's very good at it, but maybe that's why he's being relegated to lower mid-card status. It is better than them having him make a fool out of himself dressing up and losing in 5 seconds, as funny as it was sometimes. Even if he turns on Miz and wins the IC title, he's still going to be a mid-carder. He deserves to be up there with Cena and Orton and the like.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
He shouldn't be playing second fiddle to a mid-carder. He still hasn't recovered from losing to Cena and being buried. It is hilarious what he's doing and he's very good at it, but maybe that's why he's being relegated to lower mid-card status. It is better than them having him make a fool out of himself dressing up and losing in 5 seconds, as funny as it was sometimes. Even if he turns on Miz and wins the IC title, he's still going to be a mid-carder. He deserves to be up there with Cena and Orton and the like.
Roflmao@sandow deserves to be a headliner. Thats funny. At best he should be a crowd favorite but main event? I cant stop laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
He's way better than Orton and Reigns. He was over as much as anyone before they buried him and he's a solid wrestler. Claudio should be up there as well. I don't understand the humor. There's something seriously wrong if it's that histerical.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Well for one, it's taken the miz from lame ass to watchable. Two, it's something very very different. Mimicking whats happening in the ring outside the ring is amusing to me.

At best he should be wildly popular like someone like Rey mysterio or matt hardy, maybe just below that with occasional title shots but never long title reigns. I dont see what elevates him to greatness

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Claudio Cadtagnoli AKA Cesaro...

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I'm not saying he should be as big as Cena but he at least deserves an upper championship run. He's much better in the ring and on the mic than Reigns as is Ambrose and Wyatt and he totally outshined Cena when they wrestled IMO. He was much better still when he was an over the top heel. It's really rare for the people to get behind someone as arrogant as the character he played and WWE blew it just like most wrestlers that get over organically, I just don't think it's the best thing for Sandow. But maybe it will get upper brass more interested in him and lead to better things, at least I hope so.

I do think it's funny what he's doing and it's very entertaining but being the funny guy usually doesn't get you very far because they're usually not taken seriously. Look how long it took a great wrestler who was almost always playing a comedic role in EY to even become TNA champ. And he still wasnt taken very seriously. BTW, I do actually like Miz, so I found him to be just fine without Mizdow, but it definitely adds to his character and makes him more entertaining. I think it's good for Miz and not Sandow, but hopefully it gets upper brass to realize his talent and give him a push again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store