Sneak Peek ~ New 250 gallon (festae pen)

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
I'll add small updates to this thread, I got the background installed last night. My build thread over in the setup/filtration forum is were all the detailed step by step pics are. (link in signature)

Front of the tank (it's on it's back and covered in buffing compound so not very clear)

DSC_0059 - Copy.JPG

Some inside shots.

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0059 - Copy.JPG

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
I was going to say I was excited J, but frankly the 49'ner logo is making me ill ... :barf:

Okay, better now ... I know it will look good once it's .... wait ...

:barf:

Sorry, the logo, not the tank.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Seriously go read the build thread, guys. It's well worth the time. I learned a lot from it and will continue to follow it. Excellent job, Justin!
Thanks Al! The link is in my sig guys, it's a good read for those who want to see under the hood of one of my tanks.

Wow!. Tank is going to look awesome. And those Festae..:drool:
Thanks Kilbane!

I was going to say I was excited J, but frankly the 49'ner logo is making me ill ... :barf:

Okay, better now ... I know it will look good once it's .... wait ...

:barf:

Sorry, the logo, not the tank.
:ROFL: You seahawkers... Congrats on FLynn by the way, great pick up. Glad to see you around Chris!

Seeing how I just updated the wrong thread on accident :duh: here is an update for you guys. I have not moved the pair to the new house or the fry. Their tank is the only thing left there. I will be moving LATE tomorrow night or Saturday morning. I sold their current tank and the buyer picks is up Saturday morning at 10am so no matter what they are coming home :D I finished the stand, installed the background, plumbed the sump and have had it running 24 hours.

Here is a couple of pics from tonight, I just added the rocks and sand tonight but have not scaped the tank yet FYI, everything is just tossed in. Once the tank clears up from adding the sand and heats up I will be ready to get the pair in their new pen. The delay in shipping me my gate valve put me behind two days. :irked: by this weekend this tank is going to be a show tank.

View attachment 763989

View attachment 763990

LOPAKA

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2008
where EVERY things LEGAL :)
gonna leave it dry scaped Justin ?? I know you had mentioned something about having some live plants but didn't know if that is still in the works given the whole waterfall these ?? so close but yet too far

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store