So many flowerhorn threads....
I just don't get the flowerhorn craze

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So now a doctor in New York has come down with Ebola.Its pretty scary when people who are the most knowledged and qualified to deal with this stuff are getting infected by it....

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
it's getting closer to philly, krich.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
a HS school shooting up in seattle this morning. the lone shooter killed himself.
one google article says another student (correction. another "person") is dead and at least 3 others shot, some in critical condition.
they aren't saying if innocent deceased is student or adult.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
it's getting closer to philly, krich.
A little too close for comfort if you ask me...
a HS school shooting up in seattle this morning. the lone shooter killed himself.
one google article says another student is dead and at least 3 others shot, some in critical condition.
I hadn't heard about this one but I need only go on one of the other forums that I frequent and I'm sure they are all over it....Like the whacko who was killed as he tried to take out the Canadian Parliament.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
A little too close for comfort if you ask me...

I hadn't heard about this one but I need only go on one of the other forums that I frequent and I'm sure they are all over it....Like the whacko who was killed as he tried to take out the Canadian Parliament.
yeah, way too close.
...then there's the hatchet swinging islamic guy who attacked cops in new york yesterday.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store