MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
Girlfriend has named him. He will now be known as Sebastian!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

thebiggerthebetter

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Cute stuff. Does it feed always from behind the safety of the heater or comes out into the open too?

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Don't leave anything with smaller sized suction cups in the tank, they like the taste of those Lol luckily it never happened to mine but I've seen many many instances where it hapens. Also with a big cat like that no matter what always check parameters very regularly. One day while I was at school my tank got a huge amonia spike I think because my fx6 was a little overdue for a good clean . I hadn't checked parameters for a couple weeks and my fx6 should have been cleaned a few days before maybe even a week before . Long story short he ended up having to spend the night in a 20 gallon long he was the full leingth of the tank even a little bigger and the width of the tank, he had to tilt at an angle to fit*** I know I know torture**** but it was the only option I had because my pool wasn't fully fish ready yet and my arowana jumped out in the ammonia spike also and cracked the glass tank they were both in. (I hate using glass now for monsters ) So I had a cracked tank an unready intex pool and a rtc who was sheadding his slime coat because of water conditions. ALL of which could have been prevented if I'd been home that day. Anyways he lasted another week in the pool once I had it all ready and then passed away because of a heater malfunction (the heater exploded). I'd like to get another some day and grow out a monster. just learn from my stupidity and check parameters and heaters lol and you should be fine. I felt so bad after that. It's the little things that can prevent big disasters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store