mind = blown. its illegal to pump ur own gas in NJ and Oregon

EmilyMarie85

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2008
Boise, ID
There is no special training to put a nozzle in a hole and pull a trigger LOL my roommate pumps gas and I'm 100% sure he's had no special training

Sent from my Droid using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I didn't say I agreed with it, I said that is why...

Owain4

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
amongst the trees
This may be a slight bit off topic but i live in Saskatchewan Canada and here its completely legal to pump your own gas, even in the winter people always pump their own. They have a lock mechanism on the nozzle that you can click in to pump your own gas hands free and sit in your car till its full.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
This may be a slight bit off topic but i live in Saskatchewan Canada and here its completely legal to pump your own gas, even in the winter people always pump their own. They have a lock mechanism on the nozzle that you can click in to pump your own gas hands free and sit in your car till its full.
There's a tiny slight chance i could be wrong, but i think besides Jersey and Oregon, ^ this may be the case for the rest of the world

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
In case y'all don't know Jersey is actually the craziest place in the world.I met some good people there,but that place sucks.Just look at their tv shows,their Gov! It's twisted,corrupt,trashy,paranoid,and these are the GOOD qualities.I know people who work in New York city and commute all the way to Pa. just to avoid N.j.So,why is this place so twisted?

everlastace

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2011
Utah
In case y'all don't know Jersey is actually the craziest place in the world.I met some good people there,but that place sucks.Just look at their tv shows,their Gov! It's twisted,corrupt,trashy,paranoid,and these are the GOOD qualities.I know people who work in New York city and commute all the way to Pa. just to avoid N.j.So,why is this place so twisted?
Money. It's a rather wealthy state and money, in many cases, NOT all, but many, money makes people into jerks.

Sent from my LG-P509 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
Listen hockeymouth, just cause you left the state doesn't mean you aren't still from here... lol

besides, nobody in those shows are even from Jersey...

And to OP, yeah hazmat and technically illegal, though most don't complain if you speed things up... but our gas prices are lower because its cheaper to insure a gas station that has "trained" employees pumping.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store