ART TRADE (everyone is welcome) Awesome Stuff Here

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
They look great nice work sumo :thumbup::cool: especially the first one its a great scene , like the flock of birds swapping trees in the background great detail , both quality pieces you should have jumped on this art swap sooner ;):D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
oh sweet, you got em.

and thanks guys.

the Japanese geisha drawing is a yokai (ghost, phantom, spirit) from Japanese folklore called Rokurokubi. they can stretch out their necks and change their face or something.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
What ever it is sumo it looks f#@*ing insane mate :D nice job :thumbup:

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
thanks man, it's been so long since I sat down and did something like this. now that the first one is out of the way, I look forward to the next one

speaking of which, should we start throwing out some theme ideas for the next one?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
We should start thinking of theme ideas I suppose mate , any spring to mind ?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
let's see, we had monster, we had fantasy and Halloween

I can do creatures all day long but i'm thinking of something out of our comfort zones.

"love" for example would be bit outta my comfort zone but i'd be willing. a part of me wants to do "creepy"

everyone should throw out some ideas and we can all decide what we want. I'm open to anything. even putting two themes together. like "creepy love" for example

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
You guys should do "cichla", as your next theme. That way it gets my brothers brain tickin for my tattoo. Gotta get that thing done!

I know Heather can draw some wicked bass!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
let's see, we had monster, we had fantasy and Halloween

I can do creatures all day long but i'm thinking of something out of our comfort zones.

"love" for example would be bit outta my comfort zone but i'd be willing. a part of me wants to do "creepy"

everyone should throw out some ideas and we can all decide what we want. I'm open to anything. even putting two themes together. like "creepy love" for example
Lol, my gf made me promise to do her one also, so I'm gonna do a love one for her. It's also been literally decades since I've a sat and did anything more than a simple doodle.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
You guys should do "cichla", as your next theme. That way it gets my brothers brain tickin for my tattoo. Gotta get that thing done!

I know Heather can draw some wicked bass!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
i'd be fine with it if everyone else is

Lol, my gf made me promise to do her one also, so I'm gonna do a love one for her. It's also been literally decades since I've a sat and did anything more than a simple doodle.
I hear ya, that's pretty much how I've been too. just doodled a few times last decade or so. nothing serious. I did however spend a lot of time doing some mspaint for my ms paint thread here and on another forum.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store