Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Although different from the book,Shooter wasn't bad but Criuse butchered Reacher....the character in the book is nothing like the way he portrayed it not to mention the physical description is way off.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Max check out some of those books when can,they're pretty good reads.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I'm talking about stuff like Jack Reacher,I enjoy the books but the movie is pretty much a vehicle for Tom Criuse..Shooter with Mark Walberg was based on another book and character that I've enjoyed-Earl Swagger in Point of Impact.
Speaking Of Mark Wahlberg, He's going to be Steve Austin in the upcoming Six Billion Dollar Man movie

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol,interesting.I hadn't heard of that one.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
It's been awhile since I updated this

Ascension is going to be a mini series(3 -2 hour nights) in December

Librarian is a new TNT show. It will be like Warehouse 13/ Friday the 13th the series. It will also come out in December

Helix will return for season 2 in January

Agent Carter - This will be a limited show...I suppose it will fill the spot of Agents of Shield while it's off in January.

12 Monkeys - I don't know much about this. I guess it's like the movie. It's on syfy in January.

Cowboy Ninja Viking - I know nothing other the title to this upcoming movie.

Alpha - An upcoming Brad Pitt movie

Games of Thrones - You heard me, they are planning on doing a movie of this.

Dr. Who - Even though the season ended they will have a Christmas episode in December.

The Stand - In case no one heard about this remake, it is now said to be 4 movies

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
about GoT, who's they?

do you have a source? if true, would be interesting who they cast

that's the only title that i'd be interested in. although cowboy ninja Viking sounds interesting, at least based on the title

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
about GoT, who's they?

do you have a source? if true, would be interesting who they cast

that's the only title that i'd be interested in. although cowboy ninja Viking sounds interesting, at least based on the title
Not much is being said

Charles Dance explained that his return as Tywin Lannister will be a non-speaking part, as the body lies in state in the Grand Sept. He also said that a film has been discussed by the people in charge:

'There's talk of eventually trying to do a feature film, but I don't know which of the storylines. There's so much to cram into a film.'
http://io9.com/is-there-really-going-to-be-a-game-of-thrones-movie-1661494444

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
The on off on off rumors of Wonder Woman is back on

After months of speculation Warner Bros. has finally announced who will direct the long-awaited, live action Wonder Woman movie. And thankfully they picked someone great.

The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones director Michelle MacLaren will direct the Wonder Woman movie, slated to premiere on June 23, 2017.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
William Shatner will be in 4 upcoming episodes of Haven, however not before Christian shows up to star next to his buddy Edge.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store