Post your artwork people !!!!!!!!!!

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Do you guys think, the owners of the site would care if i made up a Tee Design for the site.. kinda for fun?. I don't wanna step on any toes?....

Don
I asked a while ago. But i was asking about new mfk store shirts. Anyways the answer i got was if i wanted to design a shirt for fun i could but not for the store. I would ask about copyrights and what not first though

Sent from my LG-LS980 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
I asked a while ago. But i was asking about new mfk store shirts. Anyways the answer i got was if i wanted to design a shirt for fun i could but not for the store. I would ask about copyrights and what not first though

Yeah, i may Make one just for fun, to see what i could come up with.. I have a few ideas.. we'll see..

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Sounds cool man can't wait to see what you come up with

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
I can't wait to see it.

uploadfromtaptalk1414808256298.jpg

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
Ask and you shall receive LOL.. I did this up, keep in mind I had to use a logo i found on Google, and same with the fish pic.. this would come out so much cleaner if i had better source pics.. Enjoy!..

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Ask and you shall receive LOL.. I did this up, keep in mind I had to use a logo i found on Google, and same with the fish pic.. this would come out so much cleaner if i had better source pics.. Enjoy!..

Looks great Mr h considering you snapped them from google images :thumbup: a jardini aro would look even better though lol ;):D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury

Awesome

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
Other than, driving my van through their front door, with my portfolio tapped to the wind shield.. I am running out of idea's on how to get DC and Marvel's attention LOL.. Here's something new..

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Maybe try something original and go for it man. I know the bigger companies are hard to get a foot in the door but you never know.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store