Status
Not open for further replies.

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Bro... If axanthic rtg no one bother to collect and breed why would anyone bother to breed a axanthic silver which is cheaper than rtg?
maybe you should check your facts first. Asian arowana is flooded in Asia already, with that entry level, you would think there would be some axanthic ones, but you don't find too many. silver arowana is a million dollar industry yearly, not sure if you knew that, i'm sure you already knew. I've been down to Iquitos where one shop exports 200000 pieces a year and they pick out albino, snow whites, axanthic, two heads. A few days ago you got a snow arowana, and you didn't even know if it was a black arowana or silver arowana right? http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?604429-SNOW-AROWANA and one week later you're an expert...

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Bro... If axanthic rtg no one bother to collect and breed why would anyone bother to breed a axanthic silver which is cheaper than rtg?

RTG wholesale do you know how much they are ? I do...
Leichardti arowana do you know how much? I do...
So lets say axanthic silver arowana is $100.00 each, how many do you think I can sell?

KELVINFONG

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2013
SINGAPORE
RTG wholesale do you know how much they are ? I do...
Leichardti arowana do you know how much? I do...
So lets say axanthic silver arowana is $100.00 each, how many do you think I can sell?
Bro.. I agreed.. You sell at 100 some ppl might buy for fun. So u are also saying this axanthic trait will cost around 100 only. Which I agree also.. For this low cost fish reason I will not add to my collection...

KELVINFONG

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2013
SINGAPORE
Bro.. I agreed.. You sell at 100 some ppl might buy for fun. So u are also saying this axanthic trait will cost around 100 only. Which I agree also.. For this low cost fish reason I will not add to my collection...
maybe you should check your facts first. Asian arowana is flooded in Asia already, with that entry level, you would think there would be some axanthic ones, but you don't find too many. silver arowana is a million dollar industry yearly, not sure if you knew that, i'm sure you already knew. I've been down to Iquitos where one shop exports 200000 pieces a year and they pick out albino, snow whites, axanthic, two heads. A few days ago you got a snow arowana, and you didn't even know if it was a black arowana or silver arowana right? [COLOR="#FFD700cen "]http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?604429-SNOW-AROWANA [/COLOR] and one week later you're an expert...
I am not an expert.. Even after 30 plus years of arowanas keeping.. I am still learning.
The axanthic form to Me Is history.. There are some many axanthic rtgs 10 years ago.. They bred like normal arowanas and price like 1 too. To me this fish has no value since they can be easily bred and available.

Yes I cannot identify if this is a black aro or silver.. Can you?

kirelem

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2007
Portland, OR
Silver Platinum with severe eye defect.. both sides. 'For this low cost fish reason I will not add to my collection...' You should save and buy a snow silver with no defect. Why add a 'low cost' fish to your collection? If you can not afford one.. just buy a xback or something like that. Why spend 2k usd to buy a defective fish? I would not buy that fish... can't tell if he is looking at me or at something above him.

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
These fish would be money makers cause there's a demand for weird fish and different variants. Money is money and last time I knew rtg's still are bought.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

KELVINFONG

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2013
SINGAPORE
Silver Platinum with severe eye defect.. both sides. 'For this low cost fish reason I will not add to my collection...' You should save and buy a snow silver with no defect. Why add a 'low cost' fish to your collection? If you can not afford one.. just buy a xback or something like that. Why spend 2k usd to buy a defective fish? I would not buy that fish... can't tell if he is looking at me or at something above him.
Let me know where to get another snow at usd2k .. I go buy now.. Matt white snow type like this one.

As for axanthic silver.. I have Learnt a lesson from buying albino silver.. They can be mass produced so not collector item. For general hobbylist OK To keep.

KELVINFONG

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2013
SINGAPORE
These fish would be money makers cause there's a demand for weird fish and different variants. Money is money and last time I knew rtg's still are bought.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Agreed.. But need to keep supply low to maintain the price

kirelem

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2007
Portland, OR
Let me know where to get another snow at usd2k .. I go buy now.. Matt white snow type like this one.

LOL that's very funny because I know you paid 2k usd for yours. That's why I said you should have saved to buy a non-defective one. I passed on buying your snow arowana because I did not want to add a 'low cost' fish to my collection.

E]

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store