Sa/Ca cichlid Crosses video

BayArea_510

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2011
$.HAYWARD CA
BayArea_510,

Once again bro your posts get lots of feed back. Always lots of back and forth and good conversation, lol. For the record... I prefer "pure" fish, but do not totally mind hybrids. The Festae / Jaguar cross is def my fav and would like to own one some time. I've had a few flowerhorns (still have one) and think they look cool (some). I agree with a lot of people that I don't mind hybrids at all, however I hate when irresponsable fish owners cross breed their fish and sell them or give them to others / LFS's who sell them as "pure" or some kind of made up name. That just sucks. I came back from this fish store yesterday and they had a tank labeled "mixed south american cichlids". I have seen these for Africans, but never before did I see a tank like that for SA/CA. They all looked like they were mixed with JD or something like that, but with yellow on their tails.
lol i know all my threads have 30+ post, and i am working on a manaconda projectr i hope to breed them by december

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
What the hell, which Mod is illiterate? Damn it, just because they don't care for hybrids doesn't make it ok to move it to the wrong location. Either the mod is illiterate or doesn't care.

CICHLID HYBRIDS BELONG IN IN THE FLOWERHORN AND OTHER CICHLID CROSSES SECTION NOT OTHER HYBRIDS!!!

Someone post something in the correct location and what do the mods do? The move it to another incorrect location WTF!

Sick of seeing mods move Cichlid Hybrid threads into OTHER HYBRIDS section.

Water

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2007
Houston
Wth.. Those hybrids were kinda ugly LOL. And some of the comments here are kinda funny:p

Lol.. now its moved to the Hybrid section.. fail

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store