Very much south..
This dog lover did not give any advice.

Still missing a lot of info...

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Just give blkpiranha a lounge ban. He obviously wants it and has no need for the lounge. Sorry about your niece though

I'm also curious about what kind of dog it is and how long your grandpa has been away?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
With out knowing what type of dog we're dealing with it is impossibile to give any advice. A Poodle or a Rottwiler or anything in between? With out any further info a call to your local animal controll explainng the situation would be a good first step. They may come and help you or at least point you in the right direction. Your safety must come first so do take any unnessary risks, if you don't feel safe don't do it. It is an unfortunate situation but he will just have to understand you at least tried.

BTW there are many knowledgeable dog owners on this site. Just because it's a fish forum doesn't mean that's all we do.

tankbusterlover

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2006
Quebec,CAnada
Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who replied. Did not have the time to read them all yet life been quite crazy. I really apreciate that you took the time to answer my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store