FS 180 Gallon 6x2x2 Glass Tank, Stand, Canopy, Lights etc PU Orange County 92647

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbold

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
So I've had this set up sold at least 3 times, only for people to back out once they arrive after realizing how heavy it is...despite the repeated warnings I sent that it will take at least 4 guys and a sturdy truck to haul it away. SO TIRED OF CRAIGSLIST FLAKES!!!!! So for MFK only, I will let it go for $300 FIRM.

___________________________________________________________________________________

This is a 180 gallon, 6x2x2 set up with black, 4-door stand and matching lift up canopy. The glass is 5/8" thick and the bottom is drilled with four 3" holes for plumbing, including the built-in overflow box. This tank is HEAVY, weighs about 300 lbs empty, and it is very sturdy and clear, only 1 hairline scratch on the front left that isn't noticeable at all.

There is also a pane of thick glass on the top of the tank in the middle, perfect for holding light fixtures and air pumps. Also included are 3 powerheads, a 300W heater, decor, and the air pump + a flexible 4 ft bubble wand. I have two 1600 lumen LED light fixtures as well, the image below has only 1 of them turned on and sitting on that pane of glass, they are BRIGHT.

I had my system running on 3 XP3 canisters but you can fit a very sizeable sump underneath as well.

Bring your friends and a truck or U-Haul.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2 (1).JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 1 (1).JPGphoto 2.JPGTank.JPG

photo 5.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 2 (1).JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 1 (1).JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

Tank.JPG

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Bump for a heck of a deal! Glws man hope you can sell it soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tbold

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
Willing to part with lighting system?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Ya I'll sell the pair for $60, here are some pics of the boxes so you can see specs. The pic in the original post that looks bright is both lights on with one sitting on the pane of glass in the middle. When it was mounted to the canopy instead, it only took those 2 lights to light up my 6 x 2 x 2 set up.

image.jpgimage (1).jpgimage (2).jpg

Also have an extra one that needs a little work that I can throw in for free.

image (1).jpg

image (2).jpg

image.jpg

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
got any cheap 300w heaters and lights or submersible pumps?

K626

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
South FL
Oh how I wish you were in south Florida.
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store