Thing you WISH people KNEW about your Username.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
My second name is Evans and Im slightly obsessed with jardini ;):D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
my Spanish is rusty but shouldn't that be "aquanegro" then?
I'm not Spanish. Acqua is water in Italian, nero is black in Italian. In the dialect used where we come from in Italy aqua (latin for water) is used for water and nero is still nero. So Aquanero is black water. Spanish would be Aguanegro. If you notice my sig is not written in Italian is it written the Napulitano dialect, which translates into english as "It is better to be the head of an anchivy then the ass of a tuna" U capitu? ;)

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
that its spelled popss, not popps or poops.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I'm not Spanish. Acqua is water in Italian, nero is black in Italian. In the dialect used where we come from in Italy aqua (latin for water) is used for water and nero is still nero. So Aquanero is black water. Spanish would be Aguanegro. If you notice my sig is not written in Italian is it written the Napulitano dialect, which translates into english as "It is better to be the head of an anchivy then the ass of a tuna" U capitu? ;)
and all this time I thought it was Water Caesar.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Most of the fish I keep are South Americans from black water, so I thought the name was appropriate. I get the Cesar thing all the time. BTW nero is pronounced with a short E like nehro not neeeeeero, just an fyi.

I just put my sig through Google translate to see if it understood it and it only got some of it right, the words that are exclusive to the dilect it couldn't understand.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store