Did he beat up Hinter?

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Did he beat up Hinter?
well, he kicked him in the gut, which hurt HHH more than any gut kick ever in the history of wrestling and he had 10 seconds to deliver a scorpion death drop. I just watched that part, I didn't get around to watching the whole PPV last night. And of course Seth Rollins was out for 5 minutes from a zig-zag while the stare-down and everything took place. It was fitting for him to take the authority out of power, but it was done in a very lame manner, IMO. Much like everything else WWE has been doing lately. And BTW, the stinger really needs to do something about his hair.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LMAO!....I just saw it on YouTube and your post is spot on.You would think someone ran Hunter through with a spear the way he was doubled over from that Hoganesque kick to his mid section and what happened to Steph?I saw her lying on the floor in a balled up heap...I really couldn't care less about whatever else happened on the ppv.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Rumor has been gong around for awhile that AJ Lee may be on her way out. Her loss last night may back that up.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
LMAO!....I just saw it on YouTube and your post is spot on.You would think someone ran Hunter through with a spear the way he was doubled over from that Hoganesque kick to his mid section and what happened to Steph?I saw her lying on the floor in a balled up heap...I really couldn't care less about whatever else happened on the ppv.
the whole thing was ridiculous. It's amazing how long wrestlers can be out from nothing just laying on the ground. I don't understand why they didn't have the lights go out and have Sting in the ring with a baseball bat and hit him in the gut with that. At least that would have made more sense for Trips to be doubled over that long. Usually in a match, it takes some wearing down before being able to hit a finishing move, but all you have to do to hit a stunner or death drop is to weakly kick someone in the gut when it's not during a match.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Rumor has been gong around for awhile that AJ Lee may be on her way out. Her loss last night may back that up.
I hope not. She's one of the few divas that can actually wrestle and wrestle well, and can actually act as well. But it wouldn't surprise me, as soon as she married Punk ... We all know how vindictive Vince and HHH are behind the scenes.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
She was on the apron when Dolp bounced off it

You're right darth, I've been noticing AJ can actually wrestle. Maybe they'll finally show natalyia some love. She's next best technical wrestler

However I'm not sure AJ losing tells anything. It seems clear they were going to continue on the Bella drama and would put the belt on one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
I'm not sure it means anything either. I actually figured she might drop it with interference, only to have the twins continue their feud and to push ratings for Total Divas.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Just the fact the belt is moving around lately is good. The long run AJ had was silly. Are they just suppose to keep it on her waist for another 6 months again? Bravo on the onto the next approach

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store