ART TRADE (everyone is welcome) Awesome Stuff Here

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I would think buster would've gotten mine by now. I mean how long does it take to go from socal to norcal?

if he did get it, he's probably just a busy dude

would suck if it got lost. even though I did take a picture of it before sending it out

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Yes its really annoying sumo I don't know weather my first one got lost or just not posted on the thread , plus I never received one :(:thumbdown:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
yea I didn't comment at the time but I had seen that happen to you

there was two people who joined and just was never heard from again right?

buster won't do that, dude is just busy or hasn't received it yet. worse case is it got lost

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Garganorth didn't appear again even after numerous PM's and e mails :( I'm pretty sure he received mine and just never bothered to send one in return which was nice of him , buster defo won't leave you high and dry though mate he's on it I'd expect a great piece off him any day now :D

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i'm receiving from fastaedan actually

but yea, I like buster's work. I like seeing everyone's different style actually. this is a neat thread to be involved in

I wish we'd get like a dozen participants though

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Garganorth didn't appear again even after numerous PM's and e mails :( I'm pretty sure he received mine and just never bothered to send one in return which was nice of him , buster defo won't leave you high and dry though mate he's on it I'd expect a great piece off him any day now :D

I sure am!;)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
i'm receiving from fastaedan actually

but yea, I like buster's work. I like seeing everyone's different style actually. this is a neat thread to be involved in

I wish we'd get like a dozen participants though
I've got faith in dan to deliver the goods too sumo he also loves this thread and the "share your artwork thread " he's been getting involved since the start :thumbup::)
This is a great thread gives us all a chance to have other peoples work on our walls and in our possession rather than checking them out on the artwork thread , plus I love the fact we have a monthly theme to work into our styles

busterbrown

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2009
south lake tahoe
My bad I just got home from doin a little traveling and what not. I got it just need to post it. Give me a minute. Im going to the post office to mail a bunch of pieces Ive been backed up on. Sorry about the wait just busy trying to do my job and draw

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store