One 1,000G Indoor Monsterfish Pond Coming Up! (Ghetto Style)

Amber n The Boss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2014
Toledo, Ohio
Awe really sad now actually! I just spent 3 hours reading start to finish to find out you gave up on everyone's "monster dream" I stayed with it through the ups and downs. Such a sad ending. I'm currently in the planning of an indoor pond build myself and looking for inspiration, ideas, tried and proven methods, learning that what not to does and just about anything I can along the way. I currently have 2 IDS that are my favorite although the thought of an albino has me on the edge of my seat to run out and find one.
Thank you for putting so much details about your work.
I feel like I road the roller coaster of life with you. Gasping when an Aro would jump and pure excitement when the albino arrived and instant love when you got the FRT! My favorite aquamarine animal ever! They are rare here. If my lfs could get me one I'm looking at $600-$700.
I hope your son is sure getting his fair use of his new swimming pool! Thanks for sharing your story so well.
Amber

JodyH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Grass covered panels for tank.jpg Hello. I realize that this is an old thread but I thought I would give this a try anyway.
I am looking for artificial grass mats like the one pictured on page 4. They do not look like the regular grass mats that I am finding on the net. They look like they are woven through the plastic.
These would work best in my turtle tank. If I get the regular matting, I am worried that the turtles will start eating the grass.
Can anyone tell me if these are still available and where I might find them?

Thanks.

JodyH

2 - 6" Yellow Bellied Sliders
3 Cory Catfish
2 big goldfish
2 Albino Bristle Nose Pleco

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store