Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
....and I would have been at least a couple hundred bucks richer had I bet on that last Bernard Hopkins fight.Yeah I know that's boxing not wrasslin but hey,it's real.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I had no idea you could bet on the results of a predertimened outcome, that's like insider trading for the writers or the WWF exsecutives. Wate for the line to change and then change the outcome, it's 100% $$$ that's rediculas. I only ask because you guy discuess this as if it really ment somthing. I would rather bet the line on Danceing with the Stars than this nonsence.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What do you mean it's not Real?????
I was wondering what he meant by asking if the thread had a point....like this is the ban the person above you thread.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I was wondering what he meant by asking if the thread had a point....like this is the ban the person above you thread.
That's another tread that should get wacked IMO.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
That's another tread that should get wacked IMO.
That and the what are you listening to right now thread

Yeah i know the member youre referring to. He seems stable in other areas of his life so i let it slide but i read the posts with an eyebrow raised. Its a little puzzling

And yeah theres odds on the prewritten matches lol. Big money bet on them too

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
As asinine as it is I don't see why it should get wacked,it's petfectly harmless just as this one is...If I don't like or if I'm uninterested in a thread I just don't participate or post on it.Such threads are not in violation and they have their regular participants,no need to attack them.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Yeah whatever it's all reduculious but what the hell people like talking about it. What do you think about the next epasode of NCIS? Abby is real right?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Yeah whatever it's all reduculious but what the hell people like talking about it. What do you think about the next epasode of NCIS? Abby is real right?
We do discuss shows.....NCIS isnt one of them. Theyre actually some of the most active lounge threads with the least mod clean up. You should encourage such threads lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Eddie did you notice what I told you about?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store