Any Wrestling Fans

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
C'mon, It is well known Brie is married to Bryan. They have talked about it on nearly every episode of Raw.

It is not well known that Nikki is dating John Cena. To my knowledge it has never been mentioned on Raw or Smackdown. I don't know about that divas show as I've never watched it. I found this out from my wrestling sources.

This is from wiki

Brianna and her long-term boyfriend, professional wrestler Bryan Danielson, revealed their engagement in September 2013. The couple married on April 11, 2014

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Yeah borg, its highlighted on the show. Cena isnt married as he wont get married ever again but they do live together. Cena's been taken through the ringer before and doesnt trust beezy.

Sumo is an even more casual viewer then i am (please forgive him) but yes one glance at the raw or smackdown or any PPV and youd know theyre very much around and the bigger diva story over the past 4 months as well as their relationships often brought up. Its their way of keeping daniel bryant name in the mix while hes out with his injury.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I'm not even a casual

stopped watching since the attitude era

i don't recognize 99% of the names you guys mention. only if they are from roughly a decade ago

Fishnthehood

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2010
Chino, CA
Stings contract is for 1 event only though lol. Hes not signed to do raw or smackdown

Sting has the legends contract which means he can appear at as many events as needed. I think he will interfere with the match setting up his one match with HHH at mania. HHH and Sting would be the only logical match for Sting at this point due to the fact Taker can't go anymore.

Fishnthehood

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2010
Chino, CA
Never cared much for Del Rio but it'd be nice t see Styles back with them...Funny how Spike said they want to have more diverse programming or something along those lines but most nights all they show are re runs of Cops.
Cops stilld raws ratings it's crazy.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Sting has the legends contract which means he can appear at as many events as needed. I think he will interfere with the match setting up his one match with HHH at mania. HHH and Sting would be the only logical match for Sting at this point due to the fact Taker can't go anymore.
Post your source. Anything on any forum or any website ive seen is 3-4 month old rumors with no true details. The only solid verified fact ive seen is one event.

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
You all realize this isn't a real sport, right? It's like discussing a sit-com as if it was a documentry. Is there a point to this thread?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You all realize this isn't a real sport, right? It's like discussing a sit-com as if it was a documentry. Is there a point to this thread?
I can't believe people actually still ask that question...

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Lol. We discuss predictions and storylines, no different then any other TV show

Did YOU know you can bet on results? Krich wouod be a rich man based on wrestlemania alone

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store