Reticulated pythons

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Awesome retics! Have you thought about keeping anacondas or not your thing? One of my goals is to get a green anaconda once I get the hang of my Red tail boa as he gets bigger. People might think it's stupid but their one of the snakes that got me interested in keeping snakes and animals in general.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Great job man cool collection Thanks so much for sharing. Makes me miss my old ball python

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Awesome retics! Have you thought about keeping anacondas or not your thing? One of my goals is to get a green anaconda once I get the hang of my Red tail boa as he gets bigger. People might think it's stupid but their one of the snakes that got me interested in keeping snakes and animals in general.
Not really. Anacondas just look weird too me since they're primarily aquatic so their eyes are almost right on top of their head. Looks weird to me

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Not really. Anacondas just look weird too me since they're primarily aquatic so their eyes are almost right on top of their head. Looks weird to me

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Haha that's funny you say that, after I read that I stopped to look at a pic of one haha never even noticed that ha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store