Post your artwork people !!!!!!!!!!

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks buster :)
Some great work from you there as usual , that devil tats gona be sick , love the other tats too those rude insects are becoming your trademark mate ;) , that witch on the Halloween sheets funny man :D
Your work always makes me smile nice job Sean :cool::thumbup::)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Nice work Nigel :thumbup::cool: what took you so long to find the thread ? lol ;) buster will love that tat I'm sure
You should jump on the art trade thread we need more players , you should check it out

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
Nice Thread.. I'll play along.. I am a comic colourist.. and own a Tee shirt design studio.. Enjoy.. :)

Couple of my Tee Designs..

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Yo dooms man you need to get up on the art trade. Your stuff is rad man.. Classy little canvas you got goin there evz. A few in the works and one finished. Also a flash sheet for some halloween fun
Ill try. I dont really have nothing to trade. I just been so busy that i really have time to sit and draw.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Nice stuff everyone especially those comic. Those are awesome. Do a punisher for me and we could work a trade

MrHumphries

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canada
Nice stuff everyone especially those comic. Those are awesome. Do a punisher for me and we could work a trade

Unforchantly, I do draw ppl very well.. All those were coloured by me.. If you can find some decent lines, I would be more then happy to colour them for you, just get the permission from the artist :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store