River Giants Re-Homing Sanctuary

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
What an obvious answer

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Do you have a problem with my question? My biggest concern is that he will run out of the space that quickly. Public aquariums and some rescues stopped taking them in since they don't have any room for the extra fishes. Then you have Pro Bass and Cabela's start to accepting these exotic megafish and put them in the display with the native fishes.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
The way he's talking I don't think that'll be an issue, using revenue from sales and donations to make more tanks and complete a fw aquarium out of it. Hell I'd like to be involved in something like that here

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
The way he's talking I don't think that'll be an issue, using revenue from sales and donations to make more tanks and complete a fw aquarium out of it. Hell I'd like to be involved in something like that here

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Maybe but these mega fish take up the space pretty fast.

River Giants

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
To answer a few questions on this topic. Firstly all fish that are re-homed with River Giants, stay with us we will not sell or re-home them somewhere else. Secondly,Yes Will, you are correct. Our long term plan is to open a public aquarium, so people can view these fantastic giants in an adequate environment set up to replicate their natural habitat. In fact I had a message this afternoon from a large charity that would love to work with us on this project!! So things really look like moving faster than expected!!

BlueTailCatfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
bmore
To answer a few questions on this topic. Firstly all fish that are re-homed with River Giants, stay with us we will not sell or re-home them somewhere else. Secondly,Yes Will, you are correct. Our long term plan is to open a public aquarium, so people can view these fantastic giants in an adequate environment set up to replicate their natural habitat. In fact I had a message this afternoon from a large charity that would love to work with us on this project!! So things really look like moving faster than expected!!
This sounds really cool! Would you have the time for me to interview you and record it for my fish youtube channel to show more people about the great stuff you are doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
How big of set up do you have now I too envy your plan and best of luck in the future.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Make sure to keep us posted on devs :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store