Netflix to raise prices soon!

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Oh I agree, but that won't happen until the networks allow it. Comcast, for instance, if they want channel x from someone, that company makes them take channel i and g from them as well, thus to offset cost it gets passed on to us. And if channel x is say NFL network, they can't afford to pass on it.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Oh I agree, but that won't happen until the networks allow it. Comcast, for instance, if they want channel x from someone, that company makes them take channel i and g from them as well, thus to offset cost it gets passed on to us. And if channel x is say NFL network, they can't afford to pass on it.
I know the semantic behind it, it just sucks. Id only have about 10 channels if I could cut my cost. Greatest scam since insurance

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Yeah, just counted channels ... not counting sports or pay movie channels ... I watch 16 channels regularly. Would love to only pay for those and the pay channels and the football channels.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The worst part of the line up is the golf channel...A whole channel just for golf!

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Theyve raised the price twice in their entire existence and thats price gouging to you? My cables goes up every time i change the channel!

I mean seriously guys, 24 bucks in a year....you flush more then that down the drain in dead fish

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
They doubled then raising again. Thats gouging.

Does your cable double cost or let you stay the same but lose half of the service they provide? 2 bucks aint a lot unless something is only 9 bucks. Or unless you are hemoraging money out of every hole in your body.

Netflix provides less shows and movie than ever but have higher prices than ever.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
They doubled then raising again. Thats gouging.

Does your cable double cost or let you stay the same but lose half of the service they provide? 2 bucks aint a lot unless something is only 9 bucks. Or unless you are hemoraging money out of every hole in your body.

Netflix provides less shows and movie than ever but have higher prices than ever.
Yes my cable company does raise more then 2 bucks AND i lose services!

Are you really complaining about going from 7.99 to 9.99? Its not double. You're not losing content. Its 2 dollars... And its for new customers

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Yes my cable company does raise more then 2 bucks AND i lose services!

Are you really complaining about going from 7.99 to 9.99? Its not double. You're not losing content. Its 2 dollars... And its for new customers
It doubled last time hommie.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
I think it was technically more then double if you kept both services and only 2 bucks if you stuck with one.

youre clearly bothered on principal, no way 2 bucks is wrecking your checking account

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Correct, though im still well into the red every month. Lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store