7" green terror needs help or may be euthanized in the morning. PU only NNJ 07304

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE FAMILY GUY

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2011
NEW YUCK CITY
Yesterday I sold my temensis bass that totally lost it and went bananas in my tank. My female gt caught the worst of the wrath and was severely hurt but can be saved. She's swimming and eating but the other fish are chasing her nipping at her wounds. I don't have a spare tank to set up a hospital tank so anyone in the jersey city area that wants a gt in need of immediate care please pm me. If she makes it through the night which I doubt I will decide to either to go buy a 10gallon tank heater and meds or just euthanize her.

THE FAMILY GUY

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2011
NEW YUCK CITY
Thanks, I have her in a small storage tote next to a heat vent in the house (don't have an extra aquarium heater) threw some salt in there and hoping for the best. She's hanging tough though, will be at lfs first thing in the morning to get a 20 gallon set up.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
If your willing to make a trip a bit south I have a 40b set up and could give her the time and space she needs to recoup. Regardless I wish you the best of luck, she's a nice looking fish.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can find some nice fish to fill the tank back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store