NEVER release an aquarium fish into the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
In Trout streams in MN, live bait is prohibited.

yuppa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2005
good advice to follow.

also to the freshwater fishermen out there, wash your boat/boots before going to a new lake because its very easy to transfer weeds and parasites!

I've seen some great trout lakes clogged with duckweed because of a careless boater

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Very true, and good advice. I have duckweed in one of my tanks now because it came in on some plants I bought, ERRRRRRRRR.

cciesielski

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2006
iowa
www.freewebs.com
im a lake near my house there is a very large koi that has been there as long as i can remember
and someone cought a large pahranna there also
and i would love to have a snakehead but dumbasses such as the people that let the pahranna and the koi go had to ruin it for fishkeepers such as us
those people should have to pay for what they have done not us
they are the idiots that deserve to be in punishment not us aquaria enthousiasts

Reactions: SteelNSorcery

fishyz

Gambusia
MFK Member
im a lake near my house there is a very large koi that has been there as long as i can remember
and someone cought a large pahranna there also
and i would love to have a snakehead but dumbasses such as the people that let the pahranna and the koi go had to ruin it for fishkeepers such as us
those people should have to pay for what they have done not us
they are the idiots that deserve to be in punishment not us aquaria enthousiasts
:iagree: I don't understand why people have to be such jacks like this and what do we get from it? We can't keep fish any more. Never ever release a fish.

Snakebite

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 11, 2006
USA
It is because of these few people who do this in Texas that will make South American fish illegal one day...

kriztu

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Dubai UAE
there's a pleco problem in some rivers in the Philippines, irresponsible owners just dumped them in the river and now theyre causing havoc on local fauna. unimaginable for the docile pleco, but an introduced species will always cause great stress and imbalance by occupying the space and competing for food source of the native fauna

vtnamezeboi

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2005
is it illegal to throw koi's in lakes or rivers like other non-native fish? i went fishing today and i saw a bigggggg ass koi come up right under me. tried to catch it.i was just wondering how it got there.well at least im sure someone did a good thing and let it go if it out grew the tank or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store